- 3 Tablespoons dark rum
- 1 Bottle Fontana Dolce
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Liquor
- ½ blood orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 ripe plums, cut into wedges
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle Fontana Dolce
- Club soda
- Combine rum, orange liqueur, fruits, and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher.
- Cover with 1 bottle of wine and chill sangria several hours.
- To serve, spoon fruits into glasses and pour over spiced wine. Top glasses of sangria off with a splash of soda water